WHAT DO WE WANT TO ACHIEVE?
- To establish a resource center for young people;
- To guide and equip young people with livelihood skills
- To create awareness among young people on governance, human rights and
- social development issues
- To contribute to the education needs of young people
- To guide and equip young people with life skills
HOW DO WE DO IT
- Documentation and Publication
- Training and Education
- Consultancy and Action based research
- Volunteerism and internship placements
- Sponsorships and Charities
WHAT DO WE ASPIRE TO BECOME?
We aspire to become the reference center for teenagers, young adults, organizations, governments and regional bodies on matters related to teenagers and young adults and their engagement in governance, human rights and social development affairs.
WHAT WE DELIVER
- Timely delivery of accurate and reliable information.
- Strong partnerships for undertaking innovative projects.
- Highly qualified and experienced staff.
- Good customer service.